Marc E. Voyvodich
Marc E. Voyvodich is an expert in the healthcare industry. For more than three decades, he has worked with doctors, hospitals, health insurance companies, and universities to improve the quality of care they have been providing as well as enhancing their efficiency and productivity.
Mr. Voyvodich is the founder of Chair of the Board of Directors of Stroudwater Associates, a national consulting firm that has worked with clients on a broad array of challenges:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Hospital and system wide strategic planning
- Hospital-physician alignment
- Financial advisory services
- Rural health care
Although well versed in the large academic medical center and community hospital markets, Stroudwater is also recognized for its unique understanding of rural health care needs.
- He served as Executive Director of Synernet, an alliance of more than twenty hospitals in northern New England that offers shared services and functions to achieve both more efficient as well as higher quality care.
- He was a Program Officer for the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation where he concentrated on managing national emergency medicine programs and strengthening the practice development of rural medical facilities.
- He was the Assistant to the President of the national BlueCross/BlueShield Association.
Mr. Voyvodich received his undergraduate degree from Colgate University and his Masters in Healthcare Administration from George Washington University. He completed an Advanced Fellowship in Health Services Administration at the American Hospital Association and the BlueCross/BlueShield Association. He has served on the health administration adjunct faculties at the University of New Hampshire and the University of North Carolina, presented health care seminars at Harvard University, and lectured and published on a variety of subjects in the field.